The ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile hand-held printer, offered from Pyrotec PackMark, is the world's lightest and most compact printer. It weighs in at simply 1kg and is simple to handle and utilize on even the trickiest print surfaces.
It can be brought anywhere and prints at any angle on a range of substrates and products. It boasts a long battery life of seven hours and constant printing of more than 200 000 characters.
Given that its launch in South Africa, it's not just proving to be a popular choice however has also impressed clients with its ease of use, adaptability and competitive pricing.
Easily incorporated into existing lines, the Anser U2 Mobile prints alphanumeric logos and codes onto a range of items and substrates to help with scanning and enhance traceability throughout the supply chain.
The leading 10 unequalled features of the Anser U2 Mobile include:
1.Ultra-lightweight-- the world's lightest mobile printer, weighing just 1kg.
2. All in one box-- one tiny box with all the devices you require: U2 mobile, remote keypad, two high-capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
3.Ultra-portable-- capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leak.
4.Long-lasting battery-- seven hours of constant printing for more than 200 000 characters.
5. Remote keypad-- a pocket-sized remote keypad with user-friendly operation.
6. Large colour display-- a 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
7. SD card slot design-- simple software upgrade and information backup.
8.Plug-n-Print-- ink cartridge design without any maintenance and downtime costs.
9. High resolution-- permits you to print high-resolution barcodes at 600dpi while delivering the highest legible rate.
10. More ink choices-- print on a range of substrates using Anser's brand-new Inkfinity ink series.
To find out more about the Anser U2 Mobile, contact Pyrotec PackMark today or see a demonstration of its capabilities at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7D5Wqhcznw
Read more about labeling software on the PackMark website.