Something we see at every occasion is the hustle for the ‘silver lining’. Pals have been known to for a moment forget their matching besties-since-pre-school bracelets as they attempt to place themselves most positively in front of the camera! You know what we’re talking about – the side of the face that just seems to photograph much better; the one that looks more like ‘the genuine you’.
The girls tend to be truly excellent in their technical understanding of what makes them look their finest in a photo, and the right side being included ranks amongst the top for those who have their close-up down to an art.
We just recently carried out a little survey at a few of our occasions and here are our preferred suggestions from the visitors we felt stood apart as real masters of the booth!
1. If it’s a group photo, enter the booth! This lets you position yourself with your finest side facing the screen. The inflatable booth is big, so you have great deals of room to discover the most lovely spot.
2. Lean forward. Not just does this assistance you catch the best light, it likewise makes your neck and chin(s) seem more streamlined.
3. Blend your props. The range of props allows you to handle a various persona in each picture. Pirate, nurse, hippie, superhero … you can be anything you want to be!
4. Be a return client! The booth offers unlimited prints, so you have more than one possibility to shine! You and your group can take as lots of strips of photos as you want, up until you seem like the cam has sufficiently recorded your glow.
5. Have fun! The best photos are sometimes the ones taken when you take just a minute too long between prop-changes and you don’t make it back into ideal position before the next shot. This often captures an honest minute of silliness between pals. These photos are the real gold!
Prepared to reveal us your moves? Visit Johannesburg photo booth and book your booth today!